Each band report presents publicly available information pertaining to the various federal uses, including a narrative description and quantitative overview and graphical depictions of agency assignments. Each report includes the following five sections:
- An introduction summarizing the types of federal usage;
- An excerpt from the U.S. Table of Frequency Allocations showing the current U.S. allocations and the relevant international and U. S. footnotes that may authorize additional uses or impose limits on certain uses;
- A table listing the number and type of frequency assignments that NTIA has authorized and a pie chart showing the percentage of frequency assignments, by general category;
- A summary of the major systems and applications using the frequency band or sub-bands; and
- A description of future uses of the band, where applicable.
Go to Federal Government Spectrum Compendium page.